Alberto has focused his practice on Administrative Law. In this area he has participated in the advice and representation of public and private entities as well as participating in administrative procedures before different state administration bodies and civil and administrative litigation before the ordinary courts of justice.
Among the industries in which he has participated, the following stand out: sanitary, energy, mining, health, and public tender services, among others.
- Law School, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile (Degree awarded with maximum distinction), 2018.
- Diploma in Litigation in Administrative Sanction Law, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile, 2018.
- Associate, Dispute Resolution area, Barros & Errázuriz (2016).
- Lawclerk, Dispute Resolution area, Barros & Errázuriz (2014-2015).
- Lawclerk, Corporate area, Barros Letelier & González (2013).
- Lawclerk, Judicial area, Labbé Ovalle Mena y cia. (2012).
- Assistant, Civil Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Santiago (2017).
- Assistant, Procedural Law, Universidad de Chile, Santiago (2016-2017).
- Assistant, Procedural Law, Universidad de Chile, Santiago (2014-2016).
Spanish and english.