Since its inception 30 years ago, Barros & Errázuriz has stood out for advising national and international companies in the design, construction, financing, acquisition and sale of infrastructure projects, such as urban and interurban roads, prisons, hospitals, seaports, land terminals, airports, parking lots, tunnels, logistics centers, mining and industrial facilities, hydroelectric power plants, thermal power stations and LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) terminals, among many others.
Our attorneys represent all kinds of clients in the different stages and aspects that make up an infrastructure project, such as engineering and construction companies, real estate developers, operators, sponsors, providers of equipment and supplies, banks and financial institutions, investment funds, private investors and government entities..
We have been advisors in relevant infrastructure projects for the development of the country, standing out among these:
– Financial structuring of the first and third group of prisons in Chile.
– Design and implementation of bidding conditions for the Américo Vespucio Oriente highway project.
– Design and construction of LNG terminals (Liquefied Natural Gas) of Quintero and Mejillones.
– Construction of the Port for the Montes del Plata forestry company in Uruguay.
– Financial structuring of the 600 km electric transmission line project, which united the two largest electric systems in the country.